What’s KYCK? A Christian conference for high school students.
Who’s it for? Anyone in Years 7 – 12
When is it? Meet at the church at 4:15pm on Friday 3rdMay 2019.
(You MUST be there on time – we need to arrive on time for the first session).
We arrive back around 5pm on Sunday 5thMay.
Where is it? Katoomba!
What is the cost? $175 each; $330 for 2 children; $465 for 3 children from the same family (plus money for dinner on the way up on Friday night in Narellan) – this covers the ticket for the conference, accommodation, transport and food costs. For more than 3 children, please contact us to discuss cost.
We don’t want the cost of the weekend to stop you coming along. If cost is too much for your family to afford, please contact us so we can work something out.
Contact: Lauren Inman – 0402 132 469 or [email protected]
|Registrations close Friday 29th March!|
What do I need to bring?
- Money to buy dinner on Friday night at McDonalds
- Bible (if you don’t have one – please ask us for one!)
- Pen/something to write with
- Enough changes of clothes for the whole weekend (Note: It will be cold so bring lots of warm clothes and shoes!)
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Toiletries (deodorant, toothbrush, toothpaste, soap, etc.)
- Towel (for showering)
- Sleeping bag & Pillow
- Air mattress (if you have one)
- Some spending money if you decide to buy books or a KYCK hoodie
- Any medication you need (please specify on registration)
- Please bring soft bags if possible as they fit better when packing into vehicles