Please join us on Saturday 22nd June in the CPC for the amazing privilege of a whole day of learning from the Bible, praise to God and encouragement of each other. We will be live streaming Equip 2019 right into our KAC hall so we can experience a Sydney women’s conference without leaving Kiama. The theme is ‘In the Spirit of Love’ and the speakers will be talking from 1 Corinthians 12-14. Let’s warm up our hearts in the Word this Winter and let’s do it together!
Outline for the day:
9:30am Registration and morning tea (options will include gluten-free, dairy-free, sugar-free, caffeine-free and low carb. Plus loads of tea, coffee and cake for those unencumbered by such restrictions)
10:00am Conference begins with morning tea available throughout
Lunchtime Lunch break (gather on terrace with a packed or takeaway lunch- see below)
After lunch Conference resumes with afternoon tea available throughout
3:00pm Pack up
To do before 15th June:
– Let the church office know you will be attending ASAP by phone 4232 2066 or email (with any dietary requirements) so we can register correct numbers as well as catering appropriately for morning and afternoon tea
– Read through 1 Corinthians on your own or with a friend and consider posting your questions about the passage on our WomenTogether Facebook group
– Decide whether you will bring a packed lunch or would like a takeaway lunch delivered from Hanoi on Manning
– If you would like a takeaway lunch, please visit Hanoi on Manning’s website https://www.
hanoionmanning.com.au/takeaway and choose what you would like
– Email me at [email protected] with your order
On the day, please bring:
– $15 for your registration
– a packed lunch or the correct money for a takeaway lunch (see above) to be handed in at registration
– a pen to write in your booklet
– your ugg boots or a blanky and hot water bottle to stay warm and cosy
– willingness to chat to other women about what we hear
As with all our WomenTogether events, please refrain from wearing perfume, body spray or hair spray. This allows our women with health issues to attend. Plus, perfume and ugg boots really don’t match.