Due to restrictions these gatherings will be limited in number, we have a “first in best dressed” style – so please no need to register online anymore – come along and overflow seating will be provided when the main venue is full to help us maintain safe numbers. If you are unable to join us due to sickness or other reasons, please watch the Live Streamed service from your home.
We look forward to welcoming you back to 8am service. There are a few conditions of entry and things to remember:
- Sanitize your hands on entry.
- Write your name and contact phone down on the sheet provided.
- Couples/families can sit close together.
- Children must sit with their parents.
- Practice physical distancing (1.5m between households).
- Bring your own Bible.
- Bring your own water bottle, no food/drinks supplied.
- When leaving, be mindful of how many people are present, remember physical distancing and avoid congregating.
- Stay home if you are experiencing any symptoms of sickness (ie. sore throat, runny nose, cough, fever).
- If you have been in contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID, please isolate as per NSW Guidelines and do not attend church.
If you have any questions please contact us at [email protected] or call us on 0242322066.