Our Sunday gatherings are meeting in person – 4 x services provided – 8:30am St Paul’s, Minnamurra; 9am (Kids Church available for families where kids will be taught while parents/carers can watch the sermon) at Church Point Centre, Kiama; 11am Classic Prayer Book Service at Christ Church, Kiama; and 5pm at Church Point Centre, Kiama (5pm service will change to 6pm from Sunday October 4th).
As Covid-19 restrictions have eased, KAC are able to offer the opportunity to gather together again for fellowship, prayer and teaching. We invite you to join us onsite each week to or to watch it from home if you can’t come in. After the service why not go out for morning tea/lunch to a cafe/park together or consider inviting a family from church back to your house. If you are unable to join us due to sickness or other reasons, please watch the Live Streamed service from your home.
Due to restrictions these gatherings will be limited in number, please REGISTER HERE in advance to help us maintain safe numbers in our Church Point Centre (Kiama), Christ Church (Kiama) and St Paul’s Church (Minnamurra).
We look forward to welcoming you back to church. There are a few conditions of entry and things to remember:
- Sanitize your hands on entry.
- Write your name and contact phone down on the sheet provided.
- Couples/families can sit close together.
- Children must sit with their parents. At this stage children are not to use the creche and are to bring their own toys etc.
- Practice physical distancing (1.5m between households).
- Bring your own Bible.
- Bring your own water bottle, no food/drinks supplied.
- When leaving, be mindful of how many people are present, remember physical distancing and avoid congregating.
- Stay home if you are experiencing any symptoms of sickness (ie. sore throat, runny nose, cough, fever).
- If you have been in contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID, please isolate as per NSW Guidelines and do not attend church.
If you have any questions please contact us at [email protected] or call us on 0242322066.